A downloadable game for Windows
A surreal puzzle adventure game with unique mechanics / capabilities.
You are to guide a child through a mysterious world on a mission to restore its long-dead sun.
...Of course, things are never that simple.
The world knows you exist.
The consequences are real.
Saving the world may be impossible.
You only have one shot.
- Gameplay mechanics that go beyond the game window.
- A haunting original soundtrack and artwork designed to match.
- A unique relationship between a game and its player.
- A lingering feeling that you're not getting the full story unless you know where to look.
Although OneShot is not a horror game in the traditional sense, parts of the game may induce some paranoia. Please proceed with caution.
CLOSING THE GAME WINDOW
Do not worry, it is safe to do so. It only saves your progress.
Right now PC is the only supported platform for the itch.io release. Mac/Linux builds may be added in the future.
Minimum System Specs (Windows):
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 compatible
Currently the game is only available in English on itch.io, other languages may be added in the future.
|Updated||25 days ago|
|Published||26 days ago|
|Release date||26 days ago|
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||2D, Cute, meta, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files: